Championship Series league play draws to a close this weekend as teams seek World Championship and Season 7 qualification. Top 2 teams clinch World Championship qualification, while top 6 teams claim spots for next season and move onto the Regional Championship. 7th and 8th place teams play the 1st and 2nd Rival Series teams for the final Championship Series spots in the Promotion Tournament. Meanwhile, in Oceania, the top 4 teams move onto the Throwdown Finals to compete for the region's 2 World Championship spots.
|Championship Series||EU||Week 5||Link||Link||EventVODs, Playoff Predictor|
|Championship Series||NA||Week 5||Link||Link||EventVODs, Playoff Predictor|
|Collegiate RL||NA||Week 3||--||--||Tespa|
|Rival Series||EU||Week 4||Link||Link||EventVODs, Playoff Predictor|
|Rival Series||NA||Week 4||Link||Link||EventVODs, Playoff Predictor|
|Throwdown||OCE||Week 5||Link||Link||Playoff Predictor|
What else is happening in RLEsports?
- How to Defend Your Backboard in Rocket League
- Interview With We Dem Girlz Rocket League Captain - remkoe
- The Best Rocket League Plays of September 2018
- The Return of Rocket League’s We Dem Girlz
- Competitive Season 8 rank distribution released
- Elevation crate and Nimbus, the newest battle-car, drop October 8th
- Psyonix hosts community meetup October 13th in Santa Ana, California
Check out /r/RocketLeagueEsports' curated resources list for a bevy of information on the Rocket League competitive scene.
For the latest updates on This Week in Rocket League, follow @JasherIO!