The Psyonix sponsored, community organized event runs from October to January. Each month a community organizer in Europe and North America holds a $5,000 monthly event. The winning team advances to the finals, while the other teams accrue points based on their placement. The 8 teams with the most points join the monthly winners in the $20,000 February finals. For more information on the Renegade Cup, see the announcement and FAQ.
What else is happening in RLEsports?
- Nexus Gaming Returns with Bi-Weekly Events
- Monthlies Coming to South America
- Championship Series, Rival Series, Throwdown, and CRL continue. See table below
|Championship Series||EU||Week 4||Link||Link||EventVODs, Playoff Predictor|
|Championship Series||NA||Week 4||Link||Link||EventVODs, Playoff Predictor|
|Collegiate RL||NA||Week 2||--||--||Tespa|
|Rival Series||EU||Week 3||Link||Link||EventVODs, Playoff Predictor|
|Rival Series||NA||Week 3||Link||Link||EventVODs, Playoff Predictor|
|Throwdown||OCE||Week 4||Link||Link||Playoff Predictor|
Rocket League Replays, an invaluable replay hoster and analysis tool, closed in July. Thankfully, community members have stepped up to create two sites similar in premise to the original.
BallChasing.com officially launched in early August. It includes a unique 3D replay viewer and statistical analysis.
- 1v1 with Team Secret's Stephen 'Tylacto' Griffin
- Calculated: FlyQuest
- Paschy: “This team is just too good to not make it to LAN”
- The Perfect Job: Fireworks
- Aftershock Ep. 2
- Casual Talk: Sizz
- Live from Mannfield: Ep. 125 “the Goats Have Taken Over!” Season 9, Patch Notes, Hot Wheels Dlc and More!
- Rush Hour Ep. 2
Check out /r/RocketLeagueEsports' curated resources list for a bevy of information on the Rocket League competitive scene.
For the latest updates on This Week in Rocket League, follow @JasherIO!