Clubs is a new social feature that allows up to 20 players to group up under one banner as a team. Players are able to name the club and create a custom tag. It releases alongside Progression 2.0 and Rocket Pass on August 29th.
- South America joins RLCS next year.
- Season 2 of Collegiate Rocket League (CRL) starts in early September.
- Rewind Gaming announced The Colosseum, a multi-day European tournament sponsored by Psyonix.
- The Canadian Challenge and Summer Open wrapped up.
- Cloud9's Squishy on his Rocket League grind and most sensational plays
- Dear RL Community - by CJCJ
- Learning from the Community
- Let's Talk... South America
- Wgn Brain Trust: Rocket League Canadian Challenge Caster – Liefx
Check out /r/RocketLeagueEsports' curated resources list for a bevy of information on the Rocket League competitive scene.
For the latest updates on This Week in Rocket League, follow @JasherIO!