Progression 2.0 makes changes to the XP and item drop system. XP levels are no longer capped and are unlocked from level-to-level at the same XP amount. Additionally, random drops are being replaced with drops from leveling up.
Rocket Pass is a new reward system similar to Fortnite's Battle Pass and PUBG's Event Pass. Players earn Pass Tiers by leveling up. Pass Tiers then unlock new cosmetic items in two tracks, free and premium. For $9.99, players can unlock the premium track, which rewards additional and different items from the free track.
Last weekend 32 teams, including Splyce, Bread, The D00ds, etc., advanced through the first qualifier (EU, NA) to the early September play-in. 96 more teams compete for play-in spots in qualifiers over the next 2 weeks.
- 4 Teams you should watch closely during the RLRS Qualifiers
- Ranking up in Rocket League: Fast Launch Aerials
- Rising Star: The Story of Kassio
- Start Playing Tournaments, End Up a Grand Champ
- Gif Your Game, League of Rockets announce Goal Competition
- Registration for Throwdown open until August 17th
- Rocket League Now Has An Official Discord Server
- Casual Talk: Cole
- Live from Mannfield: Ep. 119 "We Should Fly a Plane!" More Chance Stats, Cross Platform Party's Info, Ban System Stats and New Mechanic?
- NARLI 2 Aftermovie
Check out /r/RocketLeagueEsports' curated resources list for a bevy of information on the Rocket League competitive scene.
For the latest updates on This Week in Rocket League, follow @JasherIO!