Rocket Pass is a system that rewards players with items by tiering up over a period of time. Players follow a free or premium track to unlock items. The premiem pass, purchasable for $9.99, includes more unlockable content, exclusive items, and additional rewards. The tier system is driven by XP but is separate from the level system, which is also receiving a revamp.
Both Rocket Pass and the renovated level system release sometime in the next 2 months with the summer feature update.
- CJCJ talks about his toddler car entrance at the World Championship
- Inside Team Dignitas' RLCS World Championship Win
- Post-Worlds Interview with Violentpanda
- Psyonix on making Rocket League the biggest sport in the world
- The Evolution of the Rocket League Meta: What Will Be the Next?
- We asked the Pros what they think about the roaring T-Rex goal explosion
- Beyond announces their June Astronauts tourneys
- Insolences is out of Rogue
- Jurassic World DLC releases
- Paschy and Fairy Peak part ways with FreaKii
- Rocket League Asia launches new website
- Team CryptiK acquire Love Decks
- Tickets are available for Northern Arena 2
- World Championship Replays Released
- Zeebo releases his World Championship photo album
Check out /r/RocketLeagueEsports' curated resources list for a bevy of information on the Rocket League competitive scene.
For the latest updates on This Week in Rocket League, follow @JasherIO!