Last Thursday Psyonix released summer roadmap, a preview of new features we can expect over the next three months. We can look forward to a late May update that includes a new arena, new competitive season, and an additional Monstercat playlist. June and July features 2 in-game events and the release of a new licensed car(s). The roadmap concludes with the Summer Feature Update: cross-platform parties, Progression 2.0, and Rocket Pass.
Octane.gg has added team rankings, player ratings (per match), and advanced replay stats to their site. For more information, read the Octane announcement.
- Asia Pro League Preview
- Calculated: Chiefs Esports
- Chiefs’ Torsos More Confident Than Ever For RLCS
- Evil Geniuses’ Chrome: Making World Championship “meant everything to me”
- Shakahron about leaving Method: “Practicing can’t fix issues”
- 16 Teams Qualified for Spring Open Swiss stage
- Latest Humble Bundle includes Rocket League
- NARLI Qualifiers Thursday, Friday
- Registration for the Universal Open begins
- Rocket League at the Gamergy Festival
- World Championship tickets are on sale
- 20 Questions with CLG Dappur
- Discussions with Dazerin: Andy Miller
- Discussions with Dazerin: SeaBass
- Heads Up Daily: Achieves Discusses the RLCS Relegations and the Future of Scrub Killa
- Live from Mannfield: “Use Your Tail” Ft. Liefx, Universal Open, Summer Roadmap, Rlcs Tickets and Season 7 Rewards!
- The Talk Back: S2E1 ft. Tylacto
Check out /r/RocketLeagueEsports' curated resources list for a bevy of information on the Rocket League competitive scene.
For the latest updates on This Week in Rocket League, follow @JasherIO!