Yesterday, the long awaited Tournaments mode released across all platforms with the newest update, the Tournaments Update. Alongside the Tournaments mode, the update also included numerous quality-of-life features and an expanded Rocket League Radio playlist.
The Tournaments Update concludes the list of features with due dates announced in the Spring Roadmap. Throughtout the rest of the year, we can look forward to the introduction of cross-platform parties, a more robust progression (leveling) system, WWE items, and arenas.
|Gfinity||EU||Week 4||Week 5||Link||Link|
|Championship Series||EU||Week 3||Week 4||Link||Link|
|Championship Series||NA||Week 3||Week 4||Link||Link|
|Rival Series||EU||Week 3||Week 4||Link||Link|
|Rival Series||NA||Week 3||Week 4||Link||Link|
|Throwdown||OCE||Week 3||Week 4||Link||Link|
JINX, the official supplier of Rocket League merchandise, added 4 new t-shirts to their store on Friday.
For the 2nd year running, PAX East will host a Rocket League tournament. This year, players will be able to win JINX merchandise from the 2v2 PC, 2v2 Rumble PC, and 2v2 PS4 events. Read more...
Rival Esports new $1000 monthly tournament, The Proving Grounds, debuts this weekend. Play starts with a qualifier on Thursday and progresses to a final playoff bracket on Saturday.
Dignitas, Ghost Gaming, Rogue, and SpaceStation Gaming have all received invites and will begin in Sunday's final bracket. Rival Series teams FlyQuest, Splyce, and The D00ds have signed up for Thursday's qualifier.
For more information, checkout the tournament page.
- Calculated #2: Ghost Gaming
- EU Power Rankings - Weeks of 03/12 - 03/25
- Evil Geniuses’ Klassux: “I love to prove people wrong every time”
- Method’s Shakahron explains how to master Powershots in Rocket League
- CCA and Ranked Hoops partner on Collegiate Hoops event: April Anarchy
- LANDiego State 3v3 on Sunday
- MLD Platinum League Championship: Hawks vs Wizard - Saturday 9PM ET
- RLEsports adds Talent Emotes to t.tv/RocketLeague
- Replays for RLCS/Rival Series Weeks 2 and 3 Released
- Tampa 2v2 LAN - May 5th
- Is Fnatic’s Snaski the best Rocket League player from Denmark?
- Markydooda is happy, but misses his old Flipsid3 teammates
- OCE Recap Week 2 - Three teams emerge
- PrimeThunder: 'Out of Style would be the team we want to play'
- Ramblings - Team Colours in RL Esports
Check out /r/RocketLeagueEsports' curated resources list for a bevy of information on the Rocket League competitive scene.
For the latest updates on This Week in Rocket League, follow @JasherIO!