Psyonix is including new connection quality indicators with the Tournaments Update to help identify network issues, including notfifications for server health, packet loss, latency variance, and high latency. For a more in-depth look at the new indicators, checkout the official post.
The Tournaments Update releases April 3rd.
|Gfinity||EU||Week 3||Week 4||Link||Link|
|Championship Series||EU||Week 2||Week 3||Link||Link|
|Championship Series||NA||Week 2||Week 3||Link||Link|
|Rival Series||EU||Week 2||Week 3||Link||Link|
|Rival Series||NA||Week 2||Week 3||Link||Link|
|Throwdown||OCE||Week 2||Week 3||Link||Link|
- Calculated #1: Fnatic
- Gibbs' Match of the Week: S5/W2 Europe
- Gibbs' Match of the Week: S5/W2 North America
- How Rocket League Pro Play Has Evolved and Matured
- Interview with Gillyweed: “It’s impossible not to root for Splyce”
- OCE League Play: The Storylines of the Teams
- Team Secret: Relegated to the Rival Series, but set on an RLCS comeback
- The 4 Biggest Surprises after Week 2 of the RLCS
- Asian Open begins Saturday
- Conclusion of Sol League Season 2
- Espeon announced Replay Workshop
- G2 is hosting a podcast with their Rocket League team
- Gfinity Spring Series
- LANDiego State 8 3v3 Rocket League Tournament - April 7th
- Registration for Rival Esports Monthly Opens
- RLCS and Rival Series Replays - Week 1
- Spectator Tool
- Full Throttle #6
- LFM Ep. 103: “March on to Madness” Tournaments Announced, Spring Fever Update, Community Orgs Problem?
- OCE Recap Week 1 - OCE League Play kicks off
Check out /r/RocketLeagueEsports' curated resources list for a bevy of information on the Rocket League competitive scene.
For the latest updates on This Week in Rocket League, follow @JasherIO!